Wednesday 21 May 2008

Todays, To-Do List

I'm still half asleep, and only on one cup of coffee....

But here is todays list.

Firstly and most importantly - Wake-up, lol (working on that one right now)

2 Pots - OK that was painless enough, except for a stubborn pan that was left from last night
3 Hoover - done
4 Washing in -washing out - hmm, mysteriously found two pair of jeans, sat next to the washer!!! I thinks someone is going out tonight and forgot to tell me about it, lol

Time check for those that are interested - 9.18am

***Breaking News*** - Stopped for a spot of breakfast and managed to have a fight with the margerine tub. I won, however the margarine tub committed ArriKari and dived bombed onto the floor. SPLAT, a lovely splodge of margarine to mop up. - 9.28am

5 Attack the greenhouse - hopefully before it gets too hot in there.
And getting the hanging baskets and chimney pots done. - Ohhhhhhh, my back, I forgot that I'm no longer 18. I have a nice table just potting up size and instead of using it, I decided to plonk everything down on the grass and do it the back breaking way. Well anyway, I managed to get 3 baskets up and going, though they look a little untidy at the moment, I'll tidy them up, when the plants have settled. And all three chimney pots are now planted up. They look a little sad at the moment as I have used very immature plants, but now the weather is getting better I think they will do OK. So anyway having another cup of coffee, and trying not to sneeze. I love my garden however my hayfever doesn't love it back. 11.23am

6 Stop for coffee and grab something to eat!!! - Had coffe but not eaten yet - I know thats a boring fact, but I'm sticking to my list, lol

7 Check again how to set up this blog and hopefully get my signature and my beautifully designed Head Banner up and running (I want to talk about that later)- Its up, its up - said the vicar to the nun, lol, sorry, having a daft moment. But the beautiful banner designed by martine is in place. I know these background colours are a bit off at the moment, but thats another job another day, maybe tomorrow after work as I'm only doing a half day.
Don't it look pretty :)


8 Grab every craft item I have and re-organise, tidy them up and use as many bits as possible!!! - OK time to fess up, I did grab everything, but got sidetracked by the card making, soooooo... hmmmm... Got some nice cards ready now for just about any occasion, but my craft corner is a sorry sight!!! - Its 2.53pm so I suppose if I got off my bum, I could have a good tidy up hmmmmmmm...

I'm thinking by now I should be upto or around 3.30pm, so I best stop to get tea on and running.

9 Pots washed and a quick catch up and correspondence down to e-mails etc - Well best laid plans and all that, but I haven't done the pots yet, and I haven't approached my e-mails either, myself and the other half received some bad news, which we need to digest. So from starting on a high, my mood has now dipped. I may get back on track later.

10 Got to play the $1000 Kalooki40 Freeroll

11 Chill out time, lol


Ok so this is a bit tongue in cheek, but I think this list will help me get through the day, keep an eye on it as I go along the day. I'll report back later,

have a great day today,

3 comments:

Cambiel said...

Good luck with your to-do list for the day! It sounds like you will be verrrrry very busy! :-)

Jo Nevill said...

Lovely header, looks great on your blog. Well done and hope you master the signature bit and the other million things on your list.

Take care,

Jo x

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Brilliant post really enjoyed reading it :)