Saturday 24 May 2008

Catching Up

Ok, my last post ended crappy.

But to fill you in I got into the money on the Kalooki tournament, this was nice to end the day on.
My craft corner is, well, still a flipping mess.

And finally I am getting around to all my e-mails etc and catching up with everything.

OH OH...

nearly forgot....

I got my card published in Lets Make Cards - yay. (It may have the wrong name on but its there, lol)

So just to let everyone know, I am still working the idea of setting up a selling site for all crafters, and I have been getting some great input of a couple of folks. I really hope this project flies, because we are coming up with some new and interesting ideas... So please keep checking in for updates over the next week or so, it may just be the thing for you.

Have a great day everyone

1 comment:

Classroomfree said...

I keep checking for updates ;o)