Tuesday 20 May 2008

Frustration through and through

Well I tried to add a signiture and I was pants at doing that, and as you can see, there is none showing.

However it meant my view count went up by several,lol.

I've also been looking at how to alter headers, I would love to have a picture up there, but I think I have over done it with the 'computer talk and tutorials' and now my head is spinning.

I also really wanted to do some card making today, I've been looking at my craft corner, I have got bits and bobs all over the place, which have now spewed all over the kitchen table, under the coffee table in the front room and next to the dark deep corner next to the TV.

It really is no good, especially when you drill into the kids to keep everything tidy!

I have got loads of little bits that I want to make into cards, so that I can use them up and store my cards away for the future.

I also recieved a gift from Tanya at Crafts Beautiful, due to an error at their end, and one that readers will be able to see when the next edition comes out, but I'm not going to spoil it for anyone just yet - you have to wait and see what that is.

I'm still investigating the prospect of getting some sort of crafter selling website up and running, but as normal this takes time and patience and probably trial and error.

I think I am going to make myself a list for tomorrow, and post it on here so you can see how I progress through the day. It will start with the muldane, ie washing breakfast pots, hoovering too hopefully some sort of craft work.

If you don't hear from me soon, I may have well fell into the craft pit and lost my ladder,

for now,

1 comment:

Classroomfree said...

hi hun, if I can help with the blog in anyway, please yell.

I hope you got my email reply to you about your idea, my emails have been down for a couple of days thanks to virgin media.

Jules x