Tuesday 3 June 2008

Horray......

Finally back on the network...

I personally would chop of hackers hands, when they send out virus's and disturb my enjoyment!!!!

So I best do a quick catch up

Crafting - havent done any!!!

Decorating - done loads over the weekend.

The Plan - working on it nicely and things I hope are coming together, though there is a lot of information to go through.

Did I say i got my card printed in Lets Make Cards - I can't remember, lol.

And finally 2 hours in the garden yesterday whilst defragging the pooter, feeling the consquences now though. I have found long lost muscles, but the veg patch looks smashing :)


Take care all

2 comments:

Sequin Bead said...

you'll be back into crafting again soon, we all have times where we are not able to craft because of other things going on!

Congratulations on getting your card printed, i do not get that mag, so will not have seen it. x

June said...

Oh home grown veggies !!! gotta be worth the hard work ...yummy
Hugs June xxx